Introducing the GoldPaw Stretch Fleece, an unbelievably soft and comfortable pullover for dogs of all shapes, sizes, and activity levels. Designed right here in Minnesota for year-round indoor and outdoor use, this fleece features four-way stretch that moves with your dog and makes it super easy to put on. Use it to keep your pet warm and cozy, calm mild anxiety (or a hyper puppy), keep weight on senior animals — or even as a liner under your Stunt Puppy Puff Doggy™ or Sub Woofer™. And did we mention it's machine washable? Bring on the dirt!
- Make sure the thick, center chest seam is on the outside (so it won’t irritate your pup in that tender area).
- This close-fitting fleece is perfect for wear under a harness — no adjustments necessary! Bonus: it’ll reduce or eliminate any harness-related chaffing.
- Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low or hang to dry.
- Cirrus™ Fleece — a GoldPaw exclusive from a bluesign® certified mill
- Recycled polyester, plus 7% spandex for four-way stretch
- Lightweight and buttery soft
- Bear weighs 48 lbs and is wearing the Charcoal Stretch Fleece in size 20.
- Louie weighs 25 lbs and is wearing the Hunter Green Stretch Fleece in size 14.
- Greta weighs 70 lbs and is wearing the Eggplant Stretch Fleece in size 20.
- Didi weighs 9 lbs and is wearing the Red Plaid Stretch Fleece in size 6.
- Kaiser weighs 75 lbs and is wearing the Camo Stretch Fleece is size 26.
There are no straight lines on a dog, so there are no straight lines on a Stunt Puppy. To find the best fit on an asymmetrical cylindrical object (your dog’s torso) you need to shape, contour, and hinge every piece. Look at one of our jackets and you’ll see the same shapes and outlines as you see on your dog. The result: the most ergonomic fit on doggy shapes, maximum room for movement, coverage and adjustment where it’s needed and no fur-snagging velcro or zippers.
We make our gear with the same fabrics you’ll find in your own favorite stuff. We match performance fabrics to the conditions we’re making the jacket for and always aim for the most comfortable, lightweight, dog-friendly combinations we can find. Because as we’re sure you’ll agree, it’s never just a dog.
2: Girth 6 - 9 Weight 1-2lbs (click for more info)
4: Girth 8 - 12in Weight 2 - 4lb (click for more info)
6: Girth 10 - 14in Weight 3 - 5lb (click for more info)
8: Girth 12 - 17in Weight 4 - 6lb (click for more info)
10: Girth 14 - 20in Weight 6 - 9lb (click for more info)
12: Girth 16 - 22in Weight 8 - 13lb (click for more info)
14: Girth 18 - 24in Weight 12 - 18lb (click for more info)
16: Girth 20 - 26in Weight 16 - 26lb (click for more info)
18: Girth 22 - 28in Weight 24 - 40lb (click for more info)
20: Girth 24 - 30in Weight 35 - 55lb (click for more info)
22: Girth 26 - 32in Weight 40 - 60lb (click for more info)
24: Girth 28 - 34in Weight 50 - 75lb (click for more info)
26: Girth 30 - 36in Weight 65 - 90lb (click for more info)
28: Girth 32 - 38in Weight 75 - 95lb (click for more info)
30: Girth 34 - 40in Weight 85 - 100lb (click for more info)
Frequently Asked Questions