The Float Doggy uses a unique combination of structural design and materials to provide a secure, ergonomic, comfortable fit and balanced flotation.
Two things make it totally different to other dog life jackets:
- The only dog life jacket that is enclosed between the front legs - others are open between the front legs
- Enclosed is better for buoyancy, security and comfort, particularly when being lifted
- Flotation in the under-chest panel supports the heavier shoulder area and helps keep the head higher in the water
- Attaching the handle to the full harness supports the dog fully, secures them firmly and eases pressure on soft tissue
Curved and Articulated Panels create a more streamlined fit
- Every panel on the Float Doggy is curved to mirror the shape of a dog’s body
- Each panel is articulated for flexibility to improve comfort and movement and give a streamlined fit
- Panels use different densities of foam to best balance flotation and reduce bulk
- Independent front and rear adjustments allow for different body shapes
As with all Stunt Puppy gear, we use the best materials for the job like Cordura® fabrics and Solas® reflective tapes and bar-tack our fastenings for durability and safety.
“I love this life jacket! Bought a medium for my 43 lbs shepherd mix and it fits perfect! Easy to put on and very secure.”
Kat, Stunt Puppy customer