Inspired by Jack, our beloved but thermally fragile Rhodesian Ridgeback, the Ice-Barker is the perfect jacket for dogs looking for a soft, natural, odor resistant layer of warmth.
- New Zealand Merino Wool is soft, low irritant and naturally resists odours
- Adapts to changes in temperature for excellent warmth to weight performance
- Felted fibre blocks wind and remains warm even when damp
- Sustainably farmed in New Zealand’s high country
- Easy care - machine wash on wool cycle, dry flat
- Uses Stunt Puppy’s Fit-To-Move patterns to hug the curves of a dog without restricting movement
- Chest panel and side fastenings accommodate broad shoulders, deep chests, narrow waists and other glorious dog shaped combinations
- Easy on-off cam-lock buckles - low profile with no velcro, zippers or difficult fastenings
The Merino Ice-Barker was the very first jacket we ever made and it's still one of our favorites. Wear it during light exercise or between periods of exercise in cool conditions, after swimming or getting wet or at night at rest. Perfect for lightweight, fine coated, elderly dogs or those who suffer from stiffness associated with or aggravated by cold conditions.