Ideal if your adventures take you into the back-country, a tent or leave you out in the cold when the sun sets. Originally designed for our avalanche crews the Puff-Doggy wraps your dog in a generous jacket of Pertex® and down-alternative insulation. Despite its abundant warmth this jacket packs down tight so you can warm your dog without weighing yourself down.
- 200 and 100g Insulation are divided into chambers within the coat to give extra warmth to spine, hips, shoulders and chest without adding overall bulk to places that require less
- Extended coverage over the elbows, thighs and tail to protect these joints when lying down
- Compacts to store inside itself - medium weighs 10oz, dimensions when packed 7”x4”x2”
- Outer layers are Pertex® to keep the insulation layers dry, even on damp ground or conditions
- Inner layers of down-alternative insulation for easy-care perform well into low freezing range
- Secure side-release Duraflex fastenings
- Easy care, machine washable (gentle) and quick dry
Just like your puffer jacket the Puff Doggy is designed to keep you warm when you’re chillin’. To keep this jacket light we’ve chosen fabrics that are not as tough as our other coats so it’s not intended for running through the bush. Perfect for camping, on sedate winter walks, apres and alfresco activities or for senior and thermally fragile dogs requiring extra insulation.
“There is nothing like this jacket out there! The quality, the warmth and the customer service are all outstanding!”
Ken, Puff Doggy purchaser