Built for the road, track, trail or sidewalk, the super-lightweight Stunt Runner™ keeps you and your dog in sync and your hands free.
The extension is adjustable and when longest can create space for running with your dog single file on trails or up and down hills. Shorten it up for close, side-by-side urban running.
- Tubular webbing is soft to the touch, strong (4,000 lb+ tensile strength) and durable
- Super-strong, lightweight Stunt Puppy Alpha™ hardware
- Duraflex® buckles
- We kept it simple, light and easy to adjust on the move
- The D-ring on the waist belt can be moved to specific position to keep your dog in the sweet spot without tugging on the waist belt
- Flex in the bungee section absorbs variances in stride, speed and direction
- Length adjustment allows dogs to run ahead, out wide or behind without creating a drag or drop on the leash when running in close and accommodates taller or smaller dogs
- Static portion provides a grab-handle
Pair with the Go-Dog-Glo Harness for even better control, stability, ergonomics and visibility
Pair with the Stunt Coupler if you have two dogs
Bar Tack Stitching
We don’t glue our materials together or sew like Grandma; we stitch ’em right and tight. This super strong stitch is the same one used on climbing harnesses and firefighters’ gear.
Buckles are one of the key safety features in any leash or collar. So when it comes to buckles, we don’t mess around: We use the best ones on the market. Our Weinerlock® collar buckles can handle up to 225 pounds of pull.
Regular: Belt fits 28"-49" Connector stretches 42" - 66"
“This hands-free leash is the one thing that is going to make me want to take my gal for more walking and running adventures!”
Lindsey, Stunt Puppy customer
Enjoy Running With Dog Hands-Free
Watch how easy it is