Ideal if your adventures take you into the back-country, a tent or leave you out in the cold when the sun sets. Originally designed for our avalanche crews waiting on standby the Puff-Doggy wraps your dog in a generous jacket of Pertex® and down-alternative insulation. Despite its abundant warmth this jacket packs down tight so you can warm your dog without weighing yourself down.
- 200 and 100g Insulation are divided into chambers within the coat to give extra warmth to spine, hips, shoulders and chest without adding overall bulk to places that require less
- Extended coverage over the elbows, thighs and tail to protect these joints when lying down
- Compacts to store inside itself - medium weighs 10oz, dimensions when packed 7”x4”x2”
- Outer layers are Pertex® to keep the insulation layers dry, even on damp ground or conditions
- Inner layers of down-alternative insulation for easy-care perform well into low freezing range
- Secure side-release Duraflex fastenings
- Easy care, machine washable (gentle) and quick dry
Perfect for camping, on sedate winter walks, aprés and alfresco activities or for senior and thermally fragile dogs requiring extra insulation. To keep this jacket light we’ve chosen fabrics that are not as tough as our other coats so it’s not intended for running through the bush. Just like your puffer jacket the Puff Doggy is designed to keep you warm when you’re chillin’ out.
“There is nothing like this jacket out there! The quality, the warmth and the customer service are all outstanding!”
Bruce, Puff Doggy purchaser
Bar Tack Stitching
We don’t glue our materials together or sew like Grandma; we stitch ’em right and tight. This super strong stitch is the same one used on climbing harnesses and firefighters’ gear.
Buckles are one of the key safety features in any leash or collar. So when it comes to buckles, we don’t mess around: We use the best ones on the market. Our Weinerlock® collar buckles can handle up to 225 pounds of pull.
There are no straight lines on a dog, so there are no straight lines on a Stunt Puppy. To find the best fit on an asymmetrical cylindrical object (your dog’s torso) you need to shape, contour, and hinge every piece. Look at one of our jackets and you’ll see the same shapes and outlines as you see on your dog. The result: the most ergonomic fit on doggy shapes, maximum room for movement, coverage and adjustment where it’s needed and no fur-snagging velcro or zippers.
We make our gear with the same fabrics you’ll find in your own favorite stuff. We match performance fabrics to the conditions we’re making the jacket for and always aim for the most comfortable, lightweight, dog-friendly combinations we can find. Because as we’re sure you’ll agree, it’s never just a dog.