Built for the road, the track, the trail or the sidewalk the super-lightweight Stunt Runner™ keeps you and your dog in synch and hands free.
Created with the help of road and trail runners and built for the road, the track, the trail or the sidewalk the super-lightweight Stunt Runner™ keeps you and your dog in sync and hands-free.
The adjustable extension creates space for running with your dog single file on trails, out wide on skis or snowshoes or in close for side-by-side in urban areas.
- Durable tubular webbing is soft to the touch, strong and durable
- Super-strong, lightweight Stunt Puppy Alpha™ hardware
- Duraflex® buckles
- We kept it simple, light and easy to adjust on the move
- Floating D-ring on the waist belt keeps your dog in the sweet spot without tugging on the waist belt
- Flex in the bungee section absorbs variances in stride, speed and direction
- Length adjustment allows dogs to run ahead, out wide or behind without creating a drag or drop on the leash when running in close and accommodates taller or smaller dogs
- Static portion provides an emergency grab-handle
Bar Tack Stitching
We don’t glue our materials together or sew like Grandma; we stitch ’em right and tight. This super strong stitch is the same one used on climbing harnesses and firefighters’ gear.
Buckles are one of the key safety features in any leash or collar. So when it comes to buckles, we don’t mess around: We use the best ones on the market. Our Weinerlock® collar buckles can handle up to 225 pounds of pull.
Regular: Belt fits 28"-49" Connector stretches 39"-65"
Frequently Asked Questions
“Well worth the price. High quality and has held up extremely well over the last year.”
Greta, Stunt Puppy customer
Enjoy Running With Dog Hands-Free
Watch how easy it is