Hand wash with mild soap and air dry your Scout Leash.
Designed with the guidance of dog behavior nerds, walkers and trainers, the Scout Leash fulfills and promotes three of your dog’s primary instincts during walks: following, exploring and playing. And with a built-in Stash Pocket and swiveling, auto-locking carabiner, Scout makes it easy to go from city street to wilderness trail with everything you need — from poop bags and coffee money to car keys — right at hand.
Scout’s 3 Modes
- Explore Mode: Fully extend Scout so your dog has the freedom to explore as far as 4 ½ feet away. The bungee section provides 3 to 4 inches of flex to soften any jarring stops or directional changes. (Squirrel!)
- Follow Mode: Shorten Scout to a static leash by clipping the buckles together so your dog can walk calmly by your side — and you'll have better guidance and control whenever you need it.
- Play Mode: Detach Scout from your dog’s collar or harness, then wrap it around your torso and fasten the carabiner through the handle for hands-free, off-leash playtime. Please be sure to follow all off-leash regulations and safety protocols.
Materials & Design
- Soft, durable, climbing-grade tubular webbing
- Anodized aluminum carabiner that auto-locks for maximum security and swivels to minimize leash twisting
- Duraflex® Rocklockster® buckles
- Built-in Stash Pocket* made from sustainable deadstock ripstop nylon
- Bar-tacked attachment points for lasting durability